Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wait...what?!?! (with gusto, I might add...)

I forget shit all the time.  The worst is usually when I am talking to another person and I start talking, but get inturrupted by someone elses story.  By the time they are done, I cannot-for the life of me-remember what I was gonna say. 


Things I forget on a regular basis:
  • Phone calls I need to make
  • To take my purse to the store (which, by the way, I'm TICKLED that I always remember it....after checking out )
  • Dinner.  (As a work-from-home mother, one of my duties (hee!) is having dinner ready when THE HUBS gets home.)

I used to forget where I put my car keys, but I have found that if I say OUT LOUD where I'm putting them, I have a better chance of remembering where they are when I need them.  If you ever see me in the Walmart parking lot, there is a pretty good chance that you will hear me say, "Keys are in my purse." 


Last night I got up from the dinner table (with gusto, I might add...) and walked about 3 steps before realizing that I couldn't remember what I was going to do. 

Today I woke up around 5am in a panic thinking that it was Friday and that i had forgotten to do something yesterday (Thursday)...but it is *really* Thursday, and I have a sinking feeling like I'm forgetting something important today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment